The Adult Development Home
provides an opportunity for individuals with special needs to live in a family based setting.
Are you interested in opening your heart and home to a child or adult with special needs? If you would like to become an Adult Developmental Home (ADH) or a Child Developmental Home (CDH) foster care family, please join our team of outstanding foster care providers and experienced professionals!
- Adult and Child foster care in ADHs and CDHs offers high pay rates and tax exempt income.
- BRH agency has over 54 years experience with DDD and an excellent reputation.
- BRH staff also run personal ADHs, so we really understand the challenges unique to this job.
- BRH staff have medical training and are in a special position to provide assistance.
- BRH maintains positive working relationships with DDD Support Coordination and with OLCR staff.
- We are available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We are here to make sure you are successful! We focus on your individual needs.
- BRH works hard to beat the competition, and we pay bonuses for transfers and referrals.
Please contact: Dr. Barbara Oxley, NMD, RN, MBA
Cell: 602-616-3470 / 602-616-5886
Come join us in one of the most rewarding service vocations. No other agency can do as much to help you and the foster care members in your home!